学导网>>自考>>实用资料
综合英语(二)上册语法及课后翻译(13)
www.xuedao.net作者:1 时间:2008-1-15 16:30:57 文章来源:自考365

  这所大学正在努力寻找担任图书馆馆长的合适人选。

  This university is trying to seek out a suitable person for the position of library curator.

  在当今,不懂电脑便几乎什么事都办不成。

  Today, of you know nothing about computers, you can hardly carry on with anything.

  你觉得汤姆对马克完的玩笑感到不高兴了吗?

  Do you think that Tom took Mark`s joke personally?

  莎士比亚在文学上的成就值得给予高度的赞赏。

  Shakespeare`s achievement in literature in worthy of great praise.

  我们一直在尝试一种新的教学方法,目前看来效果还令人满意。

  We have been trying a new teaching method and its effects so far seem to be quite satisfying.

  答应给那哥俩的钱不够去旅行,他俩只好放弃。

  Since the money allowed to the two brothers is not enough for traveling, they can do nothing but give up.

  为了保存对现有的一个文件的修改,你需要保存这个文件。

  To save the changes in an existing file, you need to save this file.

  这场及时雨省了农民浇地的麻烦。

  This timely rain saved farmers the trouble of irrigating the fields.

  他们一直在寻找节省能源的新招。

  They have been seeking new methods to save energy.

  开始别跑的太快,为最后100米留着劲儿。

  Don`t run to fast at the beginning, for you have to save strength for the last 100 meters.

【[评论]】 【关闭
相关新闻
Google提供广告